Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tasting - Lobetia Chardonnay


Tasting -  Lobetia Chardonnay

Name: Lobetia Chardonnay

Variety: Chardonnay

Region: La Mancha

Country: Spain

Year: 2011

Price: $9.95

Review:  Organically and naturally grown and made, this wine allows the varietal and the terroir to stand out cleanly. Clean, bright color with a greenish-yellow tone. On the nose, exotic fruits like pineapple. Full flavored, fresh, with good acidity in the mouth, it finishes with tropical fruits.

My Review: Generally I prefer my Chardonnay's to emit more buttery flavors. However  this wine had nice fruity flavors and balanced acidity. I would definitely give this wine a try. Personally I have turned to other white wines for fruity flavors. Although this Chardonnay is a good option for those who are fruit forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment