Friday, April 19, 2013

Tasting - Black Ridge White Zinfandel


Tasting -  Black Ridge White Zinfandel


Name: Black Ridge White Zinfandel

Variety: 100% Zinfandel

Region: Central Valley

Country: USA, California

Year: Non-Vinatge

Price: $3.95

Review: This fruit forward White Zinfandel displays fresh aromas and crisp flavors of strawberry, raspberry, and cherry. It is incredibly food friendly and will pair well with burgers, sandwiches, fruit salad, and more.

My Review: This wine was pretty darn good. It was very sweet. I had never tried a white zinfandel before. The bartender said that the variety was very popular in America. I would image that there are much better wines in this variety. I simply think the price reflects the taste in this one. I would gladly pay an extra ten bucks for a white zinfandel I would enjoy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment